Jennifer's Cookies Cakes 'n More

My Website

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My boys

My kids saw my blog the other day, and I got an earful because their brother's picture (2, in fact) is on here and theirs are not. So, since their birthdays are coming up this week and I am still on crutches and unable to bake, I thought I would introduce my boys.

Chase will be 11 in about 2 weeks. He will be in 6th grade. He loves baseball, swimming & weather. Yes, weather. Only kid I know that likes to get online so he can check out the weather. Not to see if it's going to rain, mind you. That would make sense. He's just fascinated by weather. He did a science report on tornados this year. I've never seen him work so hard on something for school. Maybe he'll be a metorologist.

Chase




The twins will be 6 years old on Tuesday. I can't believe it. It's amazing how fast the time has gone by. It seem like they were just sharing a blanket in that teeny little bassinet, and here they are going into 1st grade. They have been a joy in our lives, and there has never been a dull moment.


Noah is a sweet boy, but definitely the ornery one. He loves music, loves singing and playing the piano. He is a flirt and a comedian. He can be infuriating, but at the same time he's impossible to get mad at. He spent several weeks in the NICU when he was born. He is our little miracle.

Noah





Jacob is very smart. He spent most of Kindergarten in 1st grade classes, and this year will be in the gifted program. He taught himself to read before his 4th birthday, and was reading at 5th grade level when he started Kindergarten. He is always the one to take control, and loves to remind Noah that he's the oldest (by 1 minute).


Jacob









No comments:

Post a Comment