Jennifer's Cookies Cakes 'n More

My Website

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Maddie's Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for a lady in our church this weekend. Her beautiful little girl is Madyln (Maddie), 8 days old. Showers for baby girls are so hard for me. I love my 4 boys dearly, don't get me wrong. But I still can't stop wanting a girl. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I know God has his reasons, and I thank Him every day for my boys. Anyhooo.....


BABY SHOWER COOKIES!!



Baby cookies are so much fun. Unfortunately, 2 of my kids were home sick Thursday and Friday, seriously cutting into my cookie time. They were still wet when I took them to the shower. So they don't look great, but I was fairly pleased given the little time I had to decorate.



These were all decorated in 2 hours.











I love the cute little rattles. My piping skills really need some work...After the Mother's day rush I think I'll spend a week just practicing piping. Seems practice is the only way to improve! My kids will enjoy eating the products of my practice, I'm sure.





Mother's day soon....





No comments:

Post a Comment