Jennifer's Cookies Cakes 'n More

My Website

Sunday, April 25, 2010

These Star Wars cupcakes were for the birthday of a little boy in our church. (Happy Birthday, Avery!!) I was not super thrilled with the way they turned out, but for a rush job I guess they're not bad. Except for Yoda (the green guy, for those who don't have a house full of boys whose lives revolve around star wars). This was my second attempt at Yoda. The first looked remarkably similar to a turtle. It was actually rather cute, not, however Yoda-like. I didn't think to take a picture of him, and threw him in my junk bowl where he was promptly eaten by my husband. I personally thought this Yoda was much better, and was at least recognizable. Then I spoke to my mom, who said she thought he was a cat. Yoda #2 was then eaten. I won't even get into the disaster that was my C3PO. I'll just say my son was afraid of it, and leave it at that.


2 comments: